Friday, March 09, 2007

...and other randomness

Several people have asked me why I left home teams so early last night. I'll admit that I just kind of snuck out. The truth is that I was in so much pain that I thought I was going to burst into tears, which is exactly what I would have done if anyone had asked me, "How are you?" Many of you know that I've injured my hip. I'm under a physician's care and everything. (Oh...and for any who are wondering, I talked to my ortho again and he was able to set me up with physical therapy for free through his free clinic...yay! What a blessing!) Anyway, yesterday, my hip popped while I was doing something rather benign...I don't remember what it was. From there my normally dull hip pain turned into excruciatingly sharp hip pain. Being stubborn and all, I still had my mind set on going to home teams...we're studying the names of God!!! Next time I need to remember that really bad hip pain = staying home.

On another note...I feel pretty today. Also, I'm using my Zoloft pen...it just makes me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was the pen laced with zoloft?

Jeanine said...

It's a pen I received from a drug rep...I don't think it's actually laced with zoloft, but you never know. They just might be sneaky like that :o)