Monday, February 05, 2007

This just might be monumental!

I often get teased about my driving abilities. The joke is that I can make it from Galveston to Houston in 15 minutes (note to everyone...I can't!). I do, however, tend to have a bit of a lead foot....this may be changing.

I've started studying for USMLE Step I. Yes, I'm already studying for an exam that I'm not taking until June. Anyway, I have Goljan's lectures on CD and am listening to them in the car.

On my way home this evening, I became completely engrossed in one of the pathology lectures. All of the sudden I looked down, and I was going...55...in a 65. Yes, that's right...I was so captivated by the lecture on CD that I was going under the speed limit.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Captivated by a lecture? That you're listening to in the car? To the point of driving 10 miles slower than the legal driving limit and probably 20 miles slower than the cars around you? Seriously? That must have been some lecture!