Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Does anything need rewiring?

I live in an apartment, but I really enjoy doing home maintenance type things. I like using sanders and drills and tools of the like. I don't claim to be a professional...I don't even claim to be good, but I enjoy it. Anyway, Saturday was an exciting day for me. I got to do something that I love, but rarely get to do. I got to strip wire! I rewired a sound system, and when I was finished everything worked and nothing blew up. This wasn't the first time I've stripped wire or played with electricity, so I wasn't a complete novice, but my only previous experience was helping to install a garage door opener (which worked). So if you need anything rewired or even wired for the first time...I'm your girl.

2 comments:

kelly said...

You're so cool ;).

jhaas said...

oh, help me! pls