Friday, January 26, 2007

My cereal made me blush!

Usually I'm pretty adamant about sticking to the brand names of cereal, but when I went to the grocery store earlier this week...well, let's just say that my bank account has taken a hit lately with having to pay for boards and board preparation courses, so I thought I would be thrifty and buy one of the less expensive brands of cereal. Everything was fine at the store. I made it home with all of my groceries. Actually, it wasn't until a couple of days later that I noticed it. I had opened the cereal and was eating a handful (I eat cereal more as a snack than a breakfast food). I normally buy mini frosted shredded wheat, but this week I bought..."Little Spooners!" It just seems like a wrong name for a cereal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are what you eat!