Wednesday, January 03, 2007

God meets me at the mountain every time.

Ross King's lyrics often speak directly to my heart.

I will run to the cleft of the mountain and wait for You.
Will You come and meet with me?
I will wait in the cleft of the mountain for You to pass by,
Will You come and meet with me?

Oh what a joy it would be,
Just for a moment to lay at the feet of the Lord,
Oh more than anything that's what I long for.
Oh what a change it would bring,
Just to look deep in the face of the King who gave all.
You gave everything so You could meet with me;
Will You meet with me?
Have you gone to the mountain to wait for God lately?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that!

Anonymous said...

this is a great song...i picked it up out of a stack of music this week to play and was reminded that the answer to every question is 'yes'. when i yearn to hear from God His is more than willing to answer my request.

Jeanine said...

I love Jeremiah 29:13 -- You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. -- I always find Him when I seek Him.