Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

As 2007 begins, I just want to take a moment a pray.

Father God, thank you for everything You have done in the past year. You have moved in ways I could never have imagined. Your plan is always perfect. You tell us in Jeremiah that when we search for You with our whole heart, we will find You. Thank you for making Yourself known. Thank you for the blessings of the past year, but also, thank you for the trials. Your Word is always true, and You never fail.

As the 2007 year of blogging begins, I pray that my blog would be pleasing to You. Father, I ask for wisdom. I realize my blog isn't anything special. It's not flashy or even one of the funnier blogs, but I pray that You would be in the midst of it. I pray that from time to time it will cause people to think and possibly see a different side of Your character.

Father, I lift up my readers. Honestly, I don't know how many I have, but I pray Colossians 1:9-10 over them. Fill them with spiritual wisdom and understanding so that they may walk worth of You. For those who may not know You, I pray that someone would shine a light into their life and that they would come to know You.

I pray all of this in Your holy name, amen.

No comments: