Monday, May 05, 2008

Survey

Rules for the game:
1. Put these rules at the beginning of your post.
2. Answer each question (see below) in your post.
3. Tag five people at the end.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
May 1998...I was finishing up my freshman year of college.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Tithe and offerings
2. Pay off my student loans
3. Buy a house
4. Put a large chunk into savings/ investments
5. Start a philanthropic organization to help pay for medical care for those who can't afford it

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Floral arranger
3. Resident assistant
4. NICU registered nurse
5. Neuroanatomy and Behavioral Science tutor

Three of my habits:
1. Checking email frequently, but responding infrequently.
2. Drinking coffee every morning
3. Taking my shoes off the minute I come home or enter someone's house.

Five places I have lived
1. Overland Park, Kansas
2. Azle, TX
3. Waco, TX
4. Dallas, TX (and surrounding cities)
5. Galveston, TX

Five people I want to get to know better (most people have already been named)
1. Bethany
2. Keziah
3. The Hoppers
4.
5.

No comments: