Thursday, May 01, 2008

In that silence

My heart has been heavy today. Actually, it's been heavy the past several days. I've been crying out to God not knowing what to do, but then this evening, I just sat there. After I finished reading His Word and was reminded that He created the world and it can never be moved by anyone but Him, I just sat in silence. It was in that silence that I felt His peace flooding my soul. It was in that silence that I was reminded of His love and began to sing,
Your love, oh Lord, reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness, stretches to the skies
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
And I will lift my voice to worship You, my King
And I will my strength in the shadow of Your wings
Your love, oh Lord, reaches to the heavens...

No comments: