Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Maybe a little too excited...

My printer quit working several months ago, and I'd been stalling on buying a new one. I gotten by with using the printers at the hospital and the library.

That's all changed now. I bought a new printer on Monday night. I went intending to buy a cheap printer that just printed on paper. I didn't need any fancy scanner, copier, photo printer contraption. I just wanted a printer. Well...I walked out with a fancy scanner, copier, photo printer contraption...and I couldn't be happier. I'm in love with my new printer...if that's possible. It's glorious. Seriously! It's beautiful. It does exactly what I ask it to, and the pictures are crystal clear.

I'm doing the happy dance. I'll be doing the happy dance for a while. My new printer makes me happy...really happy!

No comments: