Friday, November 10, 2006

Reflections

That was the title of my high school yearbook my senior year. I pulled it out last night. It's odd..in the past couple of weeks, I've found out that two people I know now are friends with people that went to my high school. Actually, it's a little scary. With some of the people, I just know who they are or some little tidbit about their life. It's one of those things where they were older so I never had classes with them, but I knew who they were. More than likely...they don't know me. However, one person really does know me. We had many, many classes together from junior high forward. We weren't really friends, but when you spend that much time with someone it's hard not to know that person on some level. Yeah, so I was awkward in high school. I know I'm awkward now, but imagine my current awkwardness times like a million. Yeah, that was me in high school.

By the way...check out Kairos.

No comments: