Saturday, November 25, 2006

100 things about me

One of my friends inspired me by making a list of 100 things about herself. So...here's my attempt.

1. I love my iPOD.
2. I didn't change out of my pajamas on Saturday.
3. I TP'd my 7th grade history teacher's house.
4. I want to be a great doctor.
5. I like to teach.
6. I love medicine.
7. I really want to teach clinical medicine.
8. I cry very easily...especially if I feel comfortable with you.
9. I feel strong when I run.
10. I secretly hate my freckles.
11. I like my eyes.
12. I never wanted a cat, but now I can't imagine life without Miss Kitty.
13. I don't like brussel sprouts.
14. My favorite meal is breakfast.
15. I love tea...cold and hot.
16. I love coffee (good coffee), too.
17. I crave creamy jalapeno sauce from Chuy's.
18. This year feels weird since I'm not working the holidays.
19. My couch is one of the best investments I ever made.
20. I don't feel 27.
21. I can't believe I already have a 401K.
22. I couldn't handle not working, so I have a work study job.
23. I missed the babies, so I volunteer in two nurseries.
24. I try to be funny...most of the time I'm not.
25. I like to encourage others, but I don't know if I'm good at it.
26. I want someone to tell me I'm beautiful.
27. I want to go back to Romania.
28. I miss London.
29. Sometimes I wish I could do the whole college experience again.
30. I love shoes.
31. I'm beginning to love shopping for clothes.
32. I spend a lot of time day-dreaming in Jeanine-land.
33. I should probably spend more time in Realitopia.
34. I still miss my papa. He passed away when I was 12.
35. I find it difficult to stand up for myself but easy to stand up for others.
36. I should be studying right now.
37. I was the starting catcher on the 1st place little league softball team for 3 years in a row.
38. I have never dyed my hair.
39. I have had my jaw surgically broken and wired shut.
40. I have been told that I might have cancer, twice. Fortunately, I didn't either time.
41. I don't have my gallbladder.
42. I love to dance.
43. I love to sing in my car with my cell phone earpiece in. It makes me feel like a rockstar.
44. Sometimes I need to be alone.
45. Sometimes I don't.
46. I'd like to be married some day.
47. Writing in multiple colors makes me happy.
48. I like to make my own cards...birthday, Christmas, etc.
49. I fall more in love with Jesus every day.
50. My last speeding ticket was for going 24 mph over.
51. My friend Keri has known me since I was 6 and loves me anyway.
52. I hate "fakeness."
53. I love real flowers.
54. I often buy myself flowers.
55. I like barbeque sauce.
56. I like ketchup more.
57. I ran cross country in high school. I wasn't good at it.
58. I was on the math team in middle school.
59. I cried when I got my first B.
60. I did a cartwheel when I got a C+ in college.
61. I talk too much.
62. I am not perfect.
63. I miss my cousin, Sharon. She passed away when I was 20.
64. Fort William, Scotland is the most beautiful place I've ever been.
65. Self-centeredness is something I struggle with...a lot.
66. Sometimes I act like jerk.
67. I love to journal.
68. Refinishing furniture is therapeutic.
69. I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate.
70. I like berries...blueberries, gooseberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries.
71. Fun socks make me happy.
72. I feel naked when my toenails aren't painted.
73. I love random voicemail messages from friends.
74. I like making new friends who feel like you've known them forever.
75. I like "Friends" reruns. There is an episode for every situation.
76. I am training for my first marathon.
77. I am a vegetarian.
78. I don't know that I want to be.
79. Trains are a fabulous way to travel
80. Lipgloss is the best thing ever.
81. Shopping for electronics is a lot more fun than actually using them.
82. I want to save the world.
83. I don't know how.
84. Museums fascinate me.
85. Parks are a little piece of heaven on earth.
86. I really didn't mind working nights.
87. People think I'm smarter than I am.
88. That scares me because one day they might realize the truth.
89. My plants are still alive.
90. I have never gone sky-diving, but I want to.
91. I like wearing fancy shirts with jeans.
92. Wearing pearls with jeans makes me feel fancy.
93. Wearing heels with jeans makes me feel sassy...err...another word.
94. I pay $14 to get my haircut.
95. Ann Taylor is my favorite store.
96. Target comes in a close second.
97. I love my apartment, even with it's problems.
98. I am thankful for my friends who aren't afraid to be real.
99. I wish I could play the guitar.
100. I firmly believe that God knows what He's doing far better than I do.

If you made it all the way to the end...congratulations!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I guess #10 isn't a secret anymore.

Anonymous said...

do you feel like 72 after 41?