Wednesday, January 02, 2008

But I want it...

I want a Wii. I really want a Wii. I've been pining over it since Nintendo released it. I played video games growing up...Miss PacMan, PacMan, Pong, Space Invaders, Super Mario Brothers, NBA Jams, Frogger, Olympic powerpad...the list goes on and on. I've gone through the Atari, original Nintendo, Sega, Nintendo 64, and a couple of others (I don't know them nearly as well as my brother). I'm definitely not an expert or really into how to win the games or the tricks of the trade, but I've always enjoyed playing. Anyway, I still want a Wii.

3 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

You should totally get one!! We got a Wii (haha) and LOVE IT!!! It was a huge hit over Christmas -- old ones and young ones alike! By the way, I found your blog on your facebook page :) mine is: flehartys.blogspot.com!

Sarah said...

We bought a Wii a few months ago, and after we played Wii Sports, I lost interest for a bit. Target was selling Super Mario Galaxy on sale a couple of weeks ago, but since they were out of stock, we got a raincheck. I wasn't sure if I would get it later or not, but after deciding to go for it (even though I'd never played it), I found out that it's totally awesome. My comment later that night was this: "It's been the best day; I've gotten to do 2 of my favorite things: play a fun Mario game and save money!"

Save your pennies -- the Wii is one of the best stress-busters and a nice break from medicine. :)

Unknown said...

I completely understand the feeling. I was browsing around in Best Buy and discovered the guitar and drums of the RockStar game (???). Ok, whatever plays that game or ones like it I want it. I saw that there was a karaoke one as well. Oh the things I could do!!!