Thursday, December 06, 2007

Random

I've had a tall nonfat peppermint mocha hold the whip every day this week. Thank you, Starbucks!

My snapdragons are still blooming.

My amaryllis is growing and should be blooming in a few weeks.

Miss Kitty sleeps a lot.

I've already studied for several hours today, and I still have several hours more to go.

Sometimes an unexpected page makes your day.

Having your attending tell you that your pants are falling down is really embarrassing.

It's nice when your attending buys the team coffee.

My vacation officially starts at 11:30 tomorrow morning.

I really want cookies and milk right now, so I'm going to end this post and whip some up.

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

What kind of cookies did you make?

Jeanine said...

Actually, I didn't end up making any. I realized that my milk had gone bad which means that my dream would require a trip to the store. Since I was studying, I really couldn't afford to take the time to go to the store and make cookies, so I settled for already made pumpkin bread and coffee.

AyDubb said...

Here's randomness: The title of your blog reminds me of the theme song from "Reading Rainbow" with LaVar Burton: "Butterflies in the sky, I can go twice as high. Take a look, it's in a book, the reading rainbow..." I've been singing that song for the last five minutes.

Jeanine said...

Yay! Arshunda wins! My title is actually a take off from Reading Rainbow. It was my favorite show growing up.

Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high
Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.

I can go anywhere!
Friends to know and ways to grow - Reading Rainbow.

I can be anything!
Take a look, it's in a book - Reading Rainbow.

Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow, Reading Rainbow!