Thursday, December 13, 2007

More randomness!

I've finished painting my bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen.

Miss Kitty is in love with a new blanket I got for my bed. It's kind of furry.

I only have one Christmas gift left to buy, but I have three birthday presents to find.

All of my immediate family members have birthdays within one month of each other.

I'm on vacation, but I haven't been able to sleep later than 8 AM.

My apartment smells like brownies.

I'm trying to decide between two colors for my dining room - Scottish Loch and Victorian Garnet...I think I'm going with February Gold for the living room.

I found a new project I want to be involved with in the new year.

I feel like entertaining, but my apartment is not yet ready for visitors...someday soon!

2 comments:

Jen said...

How fun! I love to paint!! It sounds like you are being productive on your vacation. How long do you have "off"?

Jeanine said...

I'm taking a total of 4 weeks off...only three weeks left...crazy!