Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I'm back!

I'm back from Mexico. We ended up finish our research early, and so after spending 3 hours in a van, 5 hours in a bus, and another 2.5 hours on a plane, I landed at IAH this morning around 9:30.

I learned so much while I was in Mexico. I think the best way to begin relaying the stories is with a list...so here it is. Over the next several days, I'll expand on some of the items with pictures.

18 things I learned while in Mexico

1. Sometimes you've just gotta twirl.
2. Someone thinks I'm beautiful.
3. I like toilet seats.
4. I do not like fresh coconut.
5. Little girls like to be tickled.
6. When a white girl draws blood in rural Mexico, the whole town watches.
7. I like cheese ice cream.
8. Pizza doesn't taste quite the same in Mexico.
9. I need to learn flexiblility.
10. I really love to laugh.
11. The same question is on every girl's heart.
12. Lizzards and air conditioners do not go well together.
13. I don't get car sick in Mexico.
14. I really need to learn Spanish.
15. I am so blessed.
16. Just chilling is a great thing.
17. If you don't have a barn, the animals come in the house when it rains.
18. Some pigs have rhythm.

No comments: