Friday, May 26, 2006

#18 Some pigs have rhythm.

Bathrooms in small towns in Mexico are hard to come by...so several times a day I would make a trek up to the outhouse at the elementary school. On my way I passed several houses. For the most part, the houses looked about the same...made of bamboo-type wood or adobe with a rusted metal roof. One of the houses always had several pigs standing in the front yard and Tejano music blaring. Every time I passed by, the pigs tails moved back and forth to the rhythm of the music. A couple of times, I stopped to watch. The pigs never missed a beat. I was amazed...the pigs had more rhythm than I do.

This experience only solidified my yearning to take dance lessons to help cure my rhythm problem. SSQQ...expect me every week starting June 4th.

1 comment:

tonyted said...

Well done!
I like your down to earth style.
A good read.