Tuesday, May 30, 2006

#10 I really love to laugh.




This is Farron Hunt, my wonderfully witty roommate for 10 days while I was in Mexico. (She's with one of the girls we met.) She's a beautiful, caring, compassionate woman who...loves to laugh. This is a great thing for me because...(I'm going to let you in on a little secret)...I'm really goofy. I love to skip or jump or dance a jig when people don't expect it. I don't necessarily love my inability to be graceful, but I've learned to live with it and actually laugh at myself. It was so nice to spend 10 days with someone who laughed with me as I laughed at myself and just enjoyed life and being in God's creation.

So, a question to my readers out there...what's the goofiest thing you've done lately?

Today's Pei Wei fortune: Be generous, and the favor will be returned.

No comments: