Sunday, February 24, 2008

No CV needed

I've been working on my CV (curriculum vitae). It's similar to a resume except more focused on education, leadership, research, and community service. Anyway, as I've been typing it, I've realized that I'm racking my brain trying to think of every little thing of done...every time I've lead an organization or group or I've helped someone. I feel like I'm having to prove that I'm good enough on paper...and then it hit me. Yes, for school...for work...I have to be "good enough" on paper, but isn't wonderful that for God...I will never be "good enough"...He saved me by His grace alone.
For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

No comments: