Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My dream came true...almost.

I love to sail. I love the feel of the wind against my face. I love the feel of a sailboat as you can hover close to capsizing while sailing close hauled. I love gliding through the water. Anyway, a couple of months ago I dreamt I bought a sailboat. Actually I bought a gigantic sailboat. The one in my dream had 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms...and a helicopter. All for $500.

Okay, so I didn't by a sailboat, but I did go sailing over the weekend. It was fantastic and just as wonderful as I remember it.

Ahhhh...the sun on my face...the wind in my hair...and porpoises swimming alongside...a little piece of heaven.

3 comments:

gL said...

LUCKY!!

Where did you do this at? I L-O-V-E sailing!!!

Jeanine said...

I actually set sail from Galveston.

Anonymous said...

I do hope you get to sail again...and maybe even have a sailboat of your own some day after school.