Monday, December 11, 2006

The saga continues...

I have a bad habit. Well, actually, I have many, but I'm only going to put one out in the open right now.

I go to Whataburger for breakfast before every exam. I always order the same thing...an egg sandwich and a medium diet coke. And every time, they get my order wrong.

An egg sandwich is on the menu. It's listed as egg and cheese on a 4" bun. Often they either put only egg or only cheese. Today the problem was the drink. The kind lady at the drive through handed me my drink and my orange and white striped sack. I checked the sandwich...wow, it was correct. I put my straw in my drink and drove off thinking, "wow, maybe they actually got my order right this time." Then I took a big swig...nope, Dr. Pepper. Now, Dr. Pepper isn't the worst thing in the world, but it definitely isn't diet coke.

Yeah, I think I might have to bail on the Dr. Pepper and stop in at Starbucks for a peppermint latte.

2 comments:

AyDubb said...

It's the "D" at the beginning. Throws 'em off every time.

Shanna said...

They should be confined for Diet Coke Blasphemy! Anyone who dishonors the DC should do time behind bars.