Thursday, July 20, 2006

Today is going to be fabulous!

Here are my top 10 reasons why today is going to be fabulous.

10. I had McDonald's hashbrowns for breakfast.
9. I stuck with the first outfit I put on this morning.
8. I accidently set my alarm wrong last night. When it went off this morning, I realized that I still had another hour to sleep.
7. I'm actually at school early.
6. I've already been told that I look cute and adorable today.
5. While I was searching for something to bring for lunch, I remembered that I have a lunch meeting, so not only do I get to go out to lunch, but someone else (school) is paying.
4. The majority of the lights were green this morning.
3. I'm wearing my fun black heels.
2. I talked to my mommy this morning...I love her.

and...
1. God loves me, and that's all I need to know today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeanine,

I found your blog!! This is too cool! I wish I had known about it earlier...looks like I have some catching up to do. :-) Have a great day!

Jennie