Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busted

I'm currently doing a rotation in a prison hospital, and I often forget the amount of security that surrounds me.

Well, yesterday I was walking down the hall, and I slipped on something and completely busted (I now have a huge bruise on my knee and a second on my hip to prove it). There was a gentleman and a housekeeping lady in the hall. They were both very sympathetic, and I assured them that I was okay. I really thought I'd had come out okay. Whew...only two people saw.

...until I began walking by the wardens' station. And they asked me if I was okay. Just then I realized that there are cameras everywhere in the prison hospital and that they had seen me fall on camera. Yay!

So there's probably now a YouTube video of me falling in the middle of the hall...just call me grace!

No comments: