Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sadness...

I've started drinking bad coffee.

Seriously!

When I started drinking coffee on that monumental day during July 2006, I vowed that I would only drink good...no make that fantastic coffee. I vowed that I would not become one to drink whatever coffee was available just because I needed coffee. Well...it's happened. Time and time again, I find myself drinking the free coffee at the hospital or in the clinics because I...because I "need" it.

Can anyone help me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is no help for you! You are an addict, join a twelve step group, but know, you will always be in recovery, even after you kick it.

really though, i limit the good coffee i drink, so i dont get spoiled. its so funny to hear your theory...its just the opposite of mine!