Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Waiting for sleep to come.

I've been trying to go to sleep since about 10 pm. Thus far, I haven't been successful, but I wouldn't say that I've been a failure either.

As I've awaited the sleep I so long for, praises...songs of worship have been running through my head. Although my body is tired and my mind is weary, my heart wants to praise the Lord.

I received a sweet email from one of my dear friends. In it, she said that she was praying that God would place His song on my lips and in my heart today. He answered her prayer...He is faithful.

Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised. - Psalm 145:3a

Father God, thank you for being worthy of all praise. Thank you for reminding me that I can still praise You even when I'm tired...even if I feel like I have nothing left to offer You...I am to praise You. Thank you for Your faithfulness in answering prayers. Amen.

No comments: