Monday, August 07, 2006

My Life as a Medical Student...

Many people ask me what my typical day is like, so for your reading enjoyment...here is an outline of last Thursday, August 3, 2006.

I had a leisurely breakfast of Chic-fil-a with a diet coke.
Class started at 1 pm.
Class finished at 2 pm.
I went to the beach with several girlfriends for a few hours.
I drove into Houston for the last night of MetroLive.
I went dancing until the wee hours of the morning.
I came home to find that I did a really poor job of putting on sunblock...oh well.

Yep, I think that's it in a nutshell.

Okay, so maybe that's not a "typical" day, but it definitely would be nice if it was.

Have a marvelous Monday, everyone!

3 comments:

Jen said...

So is this what I can expect as my "typical" day in an Ed.D. program??!! :-) Sounds WONDERFUL! We have a bigger beach out here, though. ;-)

Jeanine said...

Yeah, I'm jealous of your beach, Jennie. It would be so nice to have pretty water.

Sarah said...

Enjoy second year while it lasts. Third year will be vastly different ... and intern year will be even busier. Dum dum dummmmmm. :) (It's hard, but you'll love it!)